You can take control of your in-home care with Medicaid Consumer Directed Services, a state-funded program managed by the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services. This program is designed for disabled individuals who require help at home. You choose your caregiver, and can even hire a family member or a friend to help you at home, at no cost to you.
To take part in the Medicaid Consumer Directed Services program you must meet criteria based on income and level of need.
Training and Support
We help you make the most of this program by offering training and administrative support so you can stay in your home and maintain control of your care. We assist you by:
- Training you to hire and supervise attendants
- Performing background checks on attendants
- Processing payroll and billing
- Helping complete paperwork
- Assisting with problems that may arise